Mental Health Awareness Week is from October 1-7. Advocates from across the nation come together and stand up to mental health stigma and highlight the importance of speaking out in support! Our program partners from Each Mind Matters has developed great resources you can utilize within your community to help raise awareness.
- Mental Health Support Guide: a brochure providing tips to help reduce stigma and find support for a mental health challenge. The guide is accompanied with recommendations for distributing this new resource.
- Lime Green Ribbon Awareness Activity Instructional Guide: An activity to raise awareness by tying a lime green ribbon around street lights, trees, etc. in your community.
- Social Media Guide filled with ways to help you promote mental health awareness on your social channels – don’t forget to tag #EachMindMatters and @EachMindMatters!
- Mental Health Awareness Week Poster
- Editable posters you can customize in PowerPoint to include your logo and local event information.
Find even more resources at the new Each Mind Matters Resource Center