Want to be part of the #Change4rYouth at the state level? Mark your calendars our state advocacy event is August 4-5, 2020 in Sacramento. What are TAYDAYS? It is a two day advocacy event to bring TAY from across the state to a TAY lead and created event. It will be an event filled with TAY leaders, performers, and mental health advocacy. Follow us on our social media pages to stay updated on our event. #Growth4rFuture starts now!
In the Spotlight
- Senator Portantino Introduces Bill to Create and Teach Curriculum for K-12 Schools
- Weekly Wrap-Up
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Latest News
- #metoo- Supporting LGBTQ Youth
- Join the cause and get involved with the CAYEN!
- Seeking Youth Advocates to Join Our CAYEN BOARD!
- Bad Kids Movie Premiere and Discussion after with MHAC/CAYEN